A fantastic opportunity to join a family run business that has grown from a single owner-operated company to a multifaceted group with family values still firmly at the heart of each project undertaken. Reliability and hard work enables them to deliver a wide range of services that they are incredibly proud of.
Hours of work will be between 6am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities will include:
* The repair and maintenance of skip containers
* MIG Welding
* Carrying out timely and appropriate repairs
* Carrying out all repairs and work accurately
* Ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with company policies including Health and Safety
Ideally, you will possess experience in all or some of the following:
* Fabrication and MIG welding experience essential
* Previous fabrication experience of a variety of parts, both small and large from drawing or own design as required
* Fabrication and installation of finished parts
You will also have a good h...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)