Product Buying Assistant
The Product Team is at the heart of new product development and managing the existing range, ensuring that the Category strategy is driven in accordance with the business road map and KPIs are measured and achieved along the way.
There over 20,000 products currently within the company assortment and we are looking to expand this number exponentially, keeping customers at the forefront of this drive.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working closely with the Category Manager to identify new product opportunities across stocked and dropship products from existing and new suppliers
- Carry out regular range reviews to identify opportunities to develop or rationalise ranges
- Manage slow moving and obsolete stock
- Benchmark pricing to ensure ranges are competitive in the market
- Sales and margin targets met in accordance with annual budget forecasts
- Identification of cost down opportunities across existing and new suppliers in the UK, Europe and Far East
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||January 15, 2022|
|Expiry||February 14, 2022|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|