HR Business Partner needed for Gloucestershire County Council, £25 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 1 year initially
Hours per week - 37 hours
Pay rate - £25 ltd an hour
Team - Children's Service
Location - Working from home
* Working remotely, there will not be a requirement to work in the office full time even after lockdown has eased
* To provide a comprehensive strategic, value added HR advisory and consultancy service to senior officers and leaders, understanding the business and its future direction in relation to the delivery and commissioning of services.
* To play a lead role in business development, including driving the delivery of change programmes across the council
* To act as a HR consultant for senior managers working as part of programme/project boards by assisting and advising
What is required?
* Proven experience of giving direction and support complex organisational and cultural change
(click "adview.online" below for full description)