Job Title: Cost Engineer.
Salary: Very Competitive.
Benefits: Pension, Car Allowance, Private Medical Insurance, and Others.
The Role of the Cost Engineer:
Our client is looking for an experienced Cost Engineer who will be responsible for providing cost management support to the work portfolio. This individual will also be required to monitor, control and forecast costs during the Project lifecycle.
Some Key Responsibilities of the Cost Engineer:
* Control, monitor, analyse and report cost related aspects for designated projects.
* Active involvement in the change process, understanding the reasons for and factors influencing each change to the project's cost baseline plus the implications of such change.
* Continually monitor Project Risk and Change status to maintain current forecast
* Liaise with Project team members and contractors with regards to progress and financial forecasting
* Take ownership of the cost trackers and work with the Pr...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)